Your FeedSyndicate Account Key (aka Query Key) is an alphanumeric code, unique to your account, which can be used from any system to validate your account and authenticate your calls.
It looks something like this:
To find your unique Query Key
- Go to your FeedSyndicate Account> content.feedsyndicate.com
- Click the FeedWizard Link, and create a new feed.
- The system will automatically generate a new feed URL that contains your unique query key.
- The 38 characters between the equal sign (=) and the ampersand (&) is your unique and secure Query Key.
- You can now copy it to your WordPress Plugin.
If you do not have an account with FeedSyndicate you will need to create one - Click Here